About this product
- DescriptionGigi, Bea, and Neerja are best friends and total overachievers. Even if they aren't the most popular girls in school, they aren't too worried. They kw their real lives will begin once they get to their Ivy League colleges. There will be ivy, and there will be cute guys in the libraries (hopefully with English accents)! But when an unexpected event shows them they're missing out on the full high school experience, it's time to come out of the hors lounge and into the spotlight. They make a pact: They will each take on their greatest challenge and they will totally rock it.Gigi decides to run for student rep, but she'll have to get over her fear of public speaking and go head-to-head with gorgeous California Will. Bea used to be one of the best skiers around, until she was derailed. It could be time for her to take the plunge again. And Neerja loves the drama club but has always stayed behind the scenes until w. These friends are determined to show the world that smart girls really can get what they want but that could mean getting way more attention than they ever bargained for. . . .
- Author(s)Sarah Strohmeyer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.