Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SMART GRID DICTIONARY PLUS aids you in building your foundation of Smart Grid kwledge. This learning dictionary includes termilogy pertaining to electric utilities and regulatory agencies, energy efficiency and building automation applications, energy storage, smart meters, and telecommunications and standards organizations. Technical concepts are covered in over 1200 Smart Grid definitions. This handy reference can become and interactive online learning experience with our CourseMate product, which includes presentation slides with a high level overview of the Smart Grid ecosystem, flash cards to aid in kwledge retention, and quizzes to test comprehension of material. The accompanying CourseMate contains further research opportunities with agencies' website addresses, making this text the best tool for anyone who wants to learn more about the future of electricity and our electrical grids.
- Author BiographyChristine Hertzog is a consultant, author, and professional explainer focused on Smart Grid technologies and solutions. She helps clients understand and navigate the Smart Grid ecosystem of emerging technologies and markets. She has two decades of experience helping companies that range from small start-ups to multi-national corporations deliver competitive and cost-effective solutions and services to customers. Her work often involves introductions of visible and disruptive products or services to customers, and the use of management and communications strategies and tactics to enable consumer acceptance of change. Christine is the author of the Smart Grid Dictionary Plus, the first dictionary that explains the jargon, acronyms, and terminology used by utilities, regulators, standards organizations, and manufacturers. Based in Silicon Valley, she is a frequent presenter at industry conferences and writes a blog about the challenges and opportunities that Smart Grid solutions bring to the evolving electricity supply chain, and their impacts to consumers.
- Author(s)Christine Hertzog
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight330 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.