Smart Grid: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis by James Momoh, James A. Momoh (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $140.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is written as primer hand book for addressing the fundamentals of smart grid. It provides the working definition the functions, the design criteria and the tools and techniques and techlogy needed for buildingsmart grid. The book is needed to provide a working guideline in the design, analysis and development of Smart Grid. It incorporates all the essential factors of Smart Grid appropriate for enabling the performance and capability of the power system. There are comparable books which provide information on the how to of the design and analysis. The book provides a fundamental discussion on the motivation for the smart grid development, the working definition and the tools for analysis and development of the Smart Grid. Standards and requirements needed for designing new devices, systems and products are discussed; the automation and computational techniques need to ensure that the Smart Grid guarantees adaptability, foresight alongside capability of handling new systems and components are discussed. The interoperability of different renewable energy sources are included to ensure that there will be minimum changes in the existing legacy system. Overall the book evaluates different options of computational intelligence, communication techlogy and decision support system to design various aspects of Smart Grid. Strategies for demonstration of Smart Grid schemes on selected problems are presented.
- Author BiographyJAMES MOMOH , PhD, is Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Director of the Center for Energy Systems and Control at Howard University. Dr. Momoh also serves as Principal Consultant at Bonneville Power Administration. He has authored or coauthored several books, including Operation and Control of Electric Energy Processing Systems and Economic Market Design and Planning for Electric Power Systems , both from Wiley-IEEE Press. Dr. Momoh is dedicated to the development of interdisciplinary research and education programs in systems engineering, energy systems, and power economics.
- Author(s)James A. Momoh,James Momoh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.