All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-you-need-to-kw introduction to the employer-sponsored retirement plan that has revolutionized the way we save Smart Ways to save with automatic payroll deductions and pretax contributions that let you earn more money and pay less taxes NOW and when you retire Smart Advice on how much to contribute and what you need to kw about your investment options, including advice on stocks, mutual funds, and bonds Smart Insights into retirement alternatives with the traditional IRA and the new Roth IRA Smart Tips on borrowing and withdrawing money from your 401(k) and IRA to buy a home or pay for college Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables Smart Guides take readers seriously. They satisfy even the most curious person's desire to kw the essentials about any of a wide range of topics--from vitamins to mutual funds to stress relief. It's all about good reading and expert information. The choice is yours.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hetzer writes on personal finance, small business, and other work issues. She is the author of three books and has written for Business Week and Working Mother. She lives in Malverne, New York.
- Author(s)Barbara Hetzer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/1999
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleSmart Guides S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Cader
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.