All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionMartha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things. Luke 10:41 Motherhood is so demanding, it's easy to become a Martha always worried about the next thing we have to do and rarely choosing the better part, as Martha's sister Mary did. Tami Kiser understands. She's a busy mom of nine who juggles teaching at her children's parish school, volunteering at her parish, running a household, and many other responsibilities. Her Smart Martha seminars have helped thousands of women learn to set their priorities so that they still have ample time for Jesus throughout the day. This is the book that can help any frazzled Martha become more spiritually focused, more holistically fulfilled, and more mentally prepared than ever before. Discover practical tips that will help save time and your sanity.
- Author(s)Tom Kiser
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.