All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRapid evolution of trade, cultural and human relations provides the qualitative and quantitative enhancement of international collaborations, linking the countries with different ecomical and techlogical level. Delocalization of High-Tech industry inevitably leads to development of the material science and engineering researches in emergent countries, requiring transfer of kw-how, restructuration of basic research and educational networks. This book presents the contributions of participants of the Advanced Research Workshop Smart Materials for Energy, Communications and Security (ARW SMECS; www.smecs.ferroix.net), organized in December 2007 in Marrakech in frame of the NATO - Science for Peace program. The objective of this event was the attempt to overview several hot topics of material physics related with problems of modern society: transformation and storage of energy, treatment and transmission of information, environmental security issues etc., with the focus of their implementation in Mediterranean Dialogue (MD) countries: Algeria, Egypt, Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia. The workshop is an important stage in developing of the research network Mediterranean Electronic Materials - MEM (www.reseau-MEM.org), that has an objective to encourage the inter-Maghreb and Europe-Maghreb collaborative studies in the area of electroactive materials. Participants of the Advanced Research Workshop Smart Materials for Energy, Communications and Security , Marrakech, Morocco, December 2007 v vi PREFACE
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDaoud Mezzane,Igor A. Luk'yanchuk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.