All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionOf all life's financial shocks, few compare to bringing home an infant. Just one tiny person costs $250,000 to raise- t including college! How will you pay for it? That agonizing question fuels mothers' choices about their careers, budgets, and families. Some lean in, some scale back or seek new opportunities-there are easy answers ...but lots of rewarding possibilities. Smart Mom, Rich Mom explores how women today are navigating the financially challenging career/parenting years. Written by a national money columnist and mom of two, the book chronicles people who have stayed in the game-full-time, free - lance, self-employed, and more - and emerged more prosperous and empowered. Smart Mom, Rich Mom mines their experiences to uncover both career advice and spending and savings strategies that everyone can use. Stories, checklists, action steps, planning tools, and more explain how to: Prepare financially for parenthood - whether you're expecting your first child or your third; Balance thrift with generating income and investing wisely; Find flexibility at work while safeguarding your earning potential; Save for both college and retirement despite increased expenses; Plan for unexpected events, like a layoff or illness; And much more. Kids change our lives, adding joy but draining bank accounts. Smart Mom, Rich Mom helps you adopt healthy habits-and make hard decisions-that pay off in abundance.
- Author BiographyKIMBERLY PALMER is the senior money editor at US News & World Report and pens their popular Alpha Consumer blog. The author of The Economy of You, she has appeared on NBC's Today Show, CNBC, CNN, and local television and radio shows across the country to talk about smart financial decisions.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.