All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSmart School Teams is for teachers, administrators, parents, and anyone who is involved in addressing the challenges of school improvement through teams and teamwork. This skill-teaching book focuses on interpersonal communication, trust and collegiality, consensus building, conflict management, problem analysis, decision making, resistance to change, and collaborative leadership, and includes practical suggestions for adapting and applying useful kwledge and strategies in school team settings.
- Author BiographyJay R. Dee is Assistant Professor in the Department of Leadership in Education at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. Alan B. Henkin is Professor of Education at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Alan B. Henkin,Jay R. Dee
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/10/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width164 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.