All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeems as if everywhere you look, there are places to spend your money. How do you make sure that your money stretches to cover all of your needs and at least some of your wants? Smart shopping, setting up a budget, and building and managing your credit rating are all key skills to learn. --Back cover.
- Author(s)Kara McGuire
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFinancial Literacy for Teens
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.