All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a student, a teacher, an administrator, or a parent? If you want your students, your school, or your child to succeed, everyone on your team has to win! That's what being a SMART student is all about! SMART students can: Identify their own learning style. Form their own Individual Learning Profile. Take and score their own Learning Inventory. Make their own SMART Study Plan for any subject, test, or exam. Use many strategies for studying that work for their own learning style. Evaluate the effectiveness of their SMART Study Plan. Get higher grades with less work. Take tes in different formats for different uses. Study effectively for different types of tests. Communicate with their teachers, parents, and tutors effectively. Choose from more than 50 memory strategies. Mrs. Zoltek has shared over 23 years of successful study strategies and tools with you in SMART Study Skills. This book enables you to master any class, any test, any curriculum.
- Author BiographyMrs. Zoltek is an Educational Therapist and Certified Life Coach. She has over twenty years of experience in training students to be successful, independent learners. She has been trained in and uses over thirty different learning programs. She has authored SMART Study Skills - Vol.1 (Christian Student Edition), Johnny Appleseed's Education, Success!: Extraordinary thoughts on outstanding achievement, Research Based Instruction for Reading - Professional version and Research Based Instruction for Reading - Paraprofessional and Parent training version. She has developed the Learning Style Inventories used in this book. She is the owner of Unlimited Learning (www.unlimitedlearning.biz) and Central Florida Family Coaching (www.centralfloridafamilycoaching.com).
- Author(s)Mrs Bridget Zoltek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.