All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teacher's Edition of SMART Study Skills is perfect for teacher's who want to learn how to understand and connect with their students better, boost their student's productivity, or teach their students how to plan their study time more efficiently. It is a valuable companion to the SMART Study Skills book for Students. This book is a must have for any teacher or parent that is teaching a student to learn how to study!
- Author BiographyMrs. Zoltek is an Educational Therapist and Certified Life Coach. She has over twenty-three years of experience in training students to be successful, independent learners and in training teachers to optimize student performance. She has been trained in and uses over thirty different learning programs. She has authored SMART Study Skills - Student Edition, Johnny Appleseed's Education, Success!: Extraordinary thoughts on outstanding achievement, Research Based Instruction for Reading - Professional version and Research Based Instruction for Reading - Paraprofessional and Parent training version. She has developed the Learning Style Inventories used in the SMART Study Skills book. She is the owner of Unlimited Learning (www.unlimitedlearning.biz) and Central Florida Family Coaching (www.centralfloridafamilycoaching.com).
- Author(s)Mrs Bridget Zoltek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.