All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionEvery recipe you wished you already knew! An amazing collection of recipes that t only taste great but are great for you too!If you're in college or kw someone who is then this book is the recipe book that you only ever dreamed of. It's during college that you need to have both your mind and your body working at its maximum ability, and the key to that is eating and snacking as healthy as possible.If you're up at night and craving a sweet snack, then you're in luck. Perhaps you're studying late into the evening with friends and need a healthy snack to boost your energy? You don't need to eat junk any longer. College doesn't have to be just a collection of greasy pizzas or burgers, eat right, feel great and look amazing.Inside the Guide to Eating Clean you'll find some delicious recipes such as:
- Power Breakfast in a jiffy!
- Chocolate Banana Bliss Smoothie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Healthy Pizza
- Stacked Apple Delight
- And so much more!!!If you're looking for a sweet or savory snack with a healthy twist, then you need to scroll up to the top of this page and click BUY IT NOW!
- Author(s)Keri Bernstein
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.