All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe property market can seem like a maze, especially if you're thinking of buying a home for the first time. Investing in property is t the sure route to success and profit it once was - you w have to be smarter to make your investment in residential property perform well and t drag you down. Now extensively revised throughout, this bestselling book tells you how to invest smarter by: * selecting the best possible property in terms of purchase price, ongoing costs and potential for capital gain; * understanding when and how to negotiate with financial institutions to get the most advantageous loan; * recognising your own attitudes to risk and reward; * understanding how the government uses the tax system to encourage wealth creation within specific guidelines, and how it penalises attempts at wealth creation that move outside those guidelines; * building a team of experts around you, each of whom is indebted to you; * being aware of the most common mistakes people can make when they buy a home; * analysing the advantages and disadvantages of investing in different types of property; * finding the 'hot' suburbs; * understanding the impact of the GST and whether you should register.
- Author BiographyPeter Cerexhe, a former consultant lawyer specialising in property, was for many years a finance writer with CHOICE magazine. Currently he is an editor and writer on financial and food issues from a consumer perspective. He is also the author of Smarter Property Improvement and Only 104 Weeks to Your Home Deposit.
- Author(s)Peter Cerexhe
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.