All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Perrin was born with severe cerebral palsyaa fertile seed trapped inside a withered, dying pod. He loves his care assistant, Katie, unbekwn to her. Destiny, in the angelic form of Eve, gives Michael a chance to live a rmal and healthy life. He rises from his wheelchair and walks into an alternative world and discovers that the Michael Perrin in this world has a family and a fiancA(c)e called Lucy, the alter ego of Katie. For the first time in his life, Michael makes love to the woman he adores. On his return to his old world, he discovers Katie is pregnant. Michael dies, and during his transformation from this world to the next something miraculous happens: a part of Michaelas soul is passed on to Katieas newborn child, a new life that will never be confined to a wheelchair.
- Author(s)Robbie Byrne
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight336 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.