All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self-help grief recovery book for anyone who is going through anticipatory grief - early grief before a death or dreaded event has occured. It is packed with coping tips and, best of all, 114 Healing Steps, which lead the reader to his or her healing path.
- Author BiographyHarriet Hodgson has been a nonfiction writer for 27 years and is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists. Smiling Through Your Tears: Anticipating Grief, Lois Krahn, MD Co-Author, is her 24th book. She also writes for www.ezinearticles.com, a website for professional authors, and has earned Exert Author status.
- Author(s)Harriet Hodgson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.