Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of Smith and Keenan's English Law cant fail to impress once again. This comprehensive introductory law text is a dependable companion for every n-law student and layman alike. The new authors are to be commended for successfully carrying on the tradition upon which the book's excellent reputation was built. Andrea Cerevkova, Senior Lecturer in Law, Edge Hill University. Smith and Keenan's English Law is the most comprehensive text on English law available on the market. Suitable for students at all levels. Lachmi Singh, University of the West of England Have you ever wondered what exactly constitutes an unwritten constitution? What your rights are as an employee? When a contractual agreement is binding? Well-kwn for its uniquely comprehensive coverage of the legal system and the main, substantive areas of English law, Smith and Keenan's English Law is the definitive introduction to the law of the land and an all-purpose reference guide for students and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyProfessor Charles Wild (PhD, MBA, LLM) is Dean of the School of Law and Head of the Centre for International Law at the University of Hertfordshire. He teaches Company Law to LLB and LLM students, undertakes postgraduate research supervision and is widely published in the area. Stuart Weinstein (JD, MBA) is Associate Dean (Research & Commercial Enterprise) of the Law School at the University of Hertfordshire and is also a practising solicitor/attorney with over twenty years' practice experience in the US, UK and Korea. He regularly teaches accountants and non-lawyers in the UK and on overseas programmes throughout the world.
- Author(s)Charles Wild,Stuart Weinstein
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1960 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.