All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for residents, pediatricians, practitioners, or parents seeking further information, Smith's Recognizable Patterns of Human Deformation provides evidence-based management for a range of common pediatric problems affecting the limbs and craniofacial region. The only source devoted to the diagses and management of birth defects resulting from mechanical forces, this reference supplies the essential guidance needed for timely intervention and effective treatment.
- Author(s)John M. Graham,Pedro A. Sanchez-Lara
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 500 illustrations (500 in full color)
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.