All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this empowered guide to the art of authentic flirting, smart, forward-thinking women are encouraged to find their confidence and allow men to fall head-over-heels for their truest selves. A refreshing and entertaining book for just-for-fun flirts or those seeking a long-lasting connection.
- Author BiographySelf-described 'relationship anthropologists' Ariel and Simone have successfully navigated the romantic waters and have turned their experiences into a playbook for those who have been less effective at attracting and connecting with great guys. As 29-year-old women, both are familiar with the flirting demographic and are accomplished students of romance. Ariel is a yoga teacher and trained actress and Simone is a psychotherapist with a Masters in Social Work.
- Author(s)Ariel Kiley,Simone Kornfeld
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.