All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteam Engines -- beauties with fire in their bellies, evoke stalgic journeys down the memory track! One of the most comprehensive books on the subject, it captures some special moments with these wonderful works of art.
- Author BiographyAshwani Lohani is the man behind the steam scene in India, is from the Indian Railway Service of mechanical engineers. His success in reviving the -- Fairy Queen, the oldest working steam locomotive in the world and thereby setting a Guinness World Record in January 1998, marked the beginning of the resurrection of steam in Indian. A graduate in four engineering disciplines, namely, mechanically, electrical, metallurgical and electronics and telecommunication. He is recipient of the Ministry of Railways National Award, etc.
- Author(s)Ashwani Lohani
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight907 g
- Width285 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.