All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)G. Bonsignore,Gordon Cumming
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- Series TitlePhysics of Solids and Liquids
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight979 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Table Of ContentsStructural Aspects of Cigarette Smoke-induced Pulmonary Disease.- The Reflex Effects of Cigarette Smoking.- Carotid Body Hyperplasia.- Cocarcinogenic Effect of Tobacco Smoke in Rats.- The Act of Smoking.- The Quantitation of Smoke Uptake.- Physiological Effects of Changing Cigarette Nicotine Yield.- Proteases and Antiproteases in the Normal Human Lower Respiratory Tract.- Smoke Induced Modification of Alveolar Macrophage Activity.- Tobacco Smoke and Alveolar Cell Populations.- Proteases - Antiproteases in the Lower Respiratory Tract of Patients With Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency and Cigarette Smokers.- Breathing Other People's Smoke.- Passive Smoke.- Nicotine and the Control of Smoking Behaviour.- Work and Stress as Motives for Smoking.- Particulate Deposition in Smoking.- Elastin-lysine Derived Cross-Links Structure, Biosynthesis and Relation to Lung Emphysema Pathogenesis.- Effects of Cigarette Smoke on the Matabolism of Arachidonic Acid and Prostaglandins in Lung.- Consequences of Smoking and Smokers at Risk.- Ciliary Activity in the Respiratory Tract and the Effects of Tobacco Smoke.- The Gas Phase of Tobacco Smoke and the Development of Lung Disease.- Changes in Lung Function After Smoking Cessation Interrelationship between Smoking, Lung Function and Bodyweight.- Chronic Bronchitis and Decline in Pulmonary Function with some Suggestions on Terminology.- Does Smoking have any Influence on the Course of Restrictive Lung Disease.- The Single Breath Nitrogen Test.- The Relation between Increased Bronchial Reactivity and Annual Decline in Airway Function in Smokers.- A Comparison of the Ability of Different Lung Function Tests to Discriminate Asymptomatic Smokers and Non-Smokers.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.