All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an introduction to fiber spaces and differential operators on smooth manifolds. Over the last 20 years, the authors developed an algebraic approach to the subject and they explain in this book why differential calculus on manifolds can be considered as an aspect of commutative algebra. This new approach is based on the fundamental tion of observable which is used by physicists and will further the understanding of the mathematics underlying quantum field theory.
- Author(s)Jet Nestruev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number220
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.