All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most dramatic Smurfs adventures ever begins with the animals fleeing the forest because of a deadly forest fire. The Smurfs attempt to extinguish the fire, but after several attempts fail, Papa Smurf makes a selfless decision to blow up the Smurf Dam. It succeeds in putting out the fire, but destroys the Smurf Village and all of Farmer Smurf s crops. The Smurfs travel rth to ather part of the forest to procure food, but while they re away, their nemesis, Gargamel stumbles upon the wreckage of the Smurfs Village. Gargamel concludes the Smurfs must ve relocated, and that wonders if he ll ever see the Smurfs again. But the Smurfs do return to their village and are startled to see Gargamel s footprints. As if that wasn t bad eugh, the Smurfs sense they are being watched and they are! Not by Gargamel, but by the Wild Smurf a Smurf that was once lost and raised in the forest. How do the Smurfs possibly survive losing their homes, and losing the security of kwing that Gargamel couldn t ever find their village before, while attempting to deal with a totally uncivilized Smurf?
- Author BiographyPIERRE CULLIFORD, born in Belgium in 1928, was the cartoonist known as Peyo. Peyo began his career working with some of Belgium's most talented cartoonists, including his lifelong writing partner Yvan Delporte. In 1958, The Smurfs made their first appearance and went on to become the world-famous characters we know and love today.
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.