All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake snacking a part of a balanced diet with advice from America s nutrition experts Snacking can be a habit that urishes and sustains you or a source of excess calories and fat. Snacking Habits for Healthy Living shows you how to select a variety of snack foods and make them part of a healthy diet. This helpful guide provides advice for everyone, with specific information on the snacking needs of children, teenagers, athletes, weight-conscious adults, and those with special nutrition needs. It offers practical guidelines and strategies for different snacking situations and settings: at work, at home, and on the go. It also includes nutrition information for a variety of snack foods, all to help you select snacks, develop shopping lists, and create healthy snack food stashes at home, work, or anywhere.
- Author(s)ADA (American Dietetic Association)
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleNutrition Now Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight138 g
- Width185 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.