Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on helping parents with ideas on how to spend more family time at mealtime with their children, while learning about healthier snack choices. Children seems to always feel the need for something to eat right before mealtime. Most parents are concern that eating before a major meal such as dinner will ruin their appetite. There are also the children whom parents can t get them to eat their meals. This book gives some positive suggestions to help relieve their worries. Mealtime is a great time and can be fun time.
- Author(s)Evelyn J. Echols
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.