All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2005 the USDA unveiled MyPyramid to help Americans make healthier eating choices. MyPyramid, which replaces the old Food Guide Pyramid, stresses the need for individual food plans. So w more than ever, young readers need to learn the importance of healthy eating and physical activity. With easy-to-read text and vivid photographs, these books clearly explain each food group, how each is important for good health, and how to make healthy choices.
- Author(s)Mari C. Schuh
- PublisherCoughlan Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHealthy Teeth
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Out-of-print date15/03/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Age5-7
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $15.26Trending at AU $22.60
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.