All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is a book more than a book? My answer is a book that can be used as a tool to engage people in conversation by sharing real life experiences. Life is complicated and complex yet we yearn for the simple answers and the truth. It is by story sharing that kwledge is given and change emerges to lead to a better way of life. What you are about to read are real life events involving myself and children I have had the hor to meet; some of which I barely knew, one that I can't seem to forget, others that lay hidden amongst a blind community, yet ather that was once my own. These extraordinary true stories create a guide to coping with life's complexities and takes the reader on an unforgettable journey of hope. I understand the pain that consumes the incents of a child due to abuse. I hear the cries of parents suffering from the loss of a child. I kw the anger and disappointment for a justice system gone awry. Evil presented itself to me at age seventeen and what I thought was compassion and kindness was w deception and horror. This violation of rape revealed the ugly truth and like a serpent I would somehow strike back. Josh was only twelve when he received a murder conviction for killing his father. Did he really pull the trigger that ended his father's life? The truth will be revealed years later through a letter. What is justice, when a kwn drug dealer and child molester walks free from a punishment rightly deserved, yet t served for lack of evidence. A beautiful young girl entangled in a web of deception and lies. She stayed true to herself and stood alone to regain the life she once loved. Evil persuaded her and that same evil ended her life forever. It is my belief that by sharing my stories, others will gain the kwledge necessary to live a life of abundance and possibly share their own story to help others. I am t famous, I am t a celebrity or a kwn political figure, I am you! A simple person, who struggled with the past, overcame the horror in my life and I thrive to live day by day in a world doomed by humanities collective stupidity for lack of compassion and love towards each other. Change starts within you and it is your choice to do so.
- Author BiographySnake in the Grass is my true testament of triumph and rising above tragedy. I share with you the reader true life stories of survival after the infliction of abuse, violence, rage and loss. I see a world today where thousands still harm others without remorse and their choices are making a deadly turn causing our young innocent ones to struggle in life. People's lives remain in the dark and anger consumes the soul as if vengeance is the way to their salvation. I am not that of a saint or righteous minded person. I do have the collective wisdom based on my own personal experiences and witnessing the misfortune of others to give advice and guidance to those who wish to find positive change in their lives. It is true that few are able to fully understand unless they have been in my shoes. Discovery is story sharing and I have especially prepared these stories for you. My hand is extended and I invite you into my world, so prepare yourself for an unforgettable journey of insight, matters of the heart and healing of the mind and soul.
- Author(s)Rhonda M Hunnel
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.