All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfraid of snakes, Lenny has to endure a field trip to the zoo's snake house. He encounters taunts from his bullying classmates and little sympathy from his teacher and guidance counselor, who are pictured increasingly snake-like and menacing until the wickedly funny surprise ending. It's a book about fears that says there's thing wrong with having them. A new edition with full-page, color illustrations in this companion book to The Snake Who Was Afraid of People .
- Author BiographyBarry Louis Polisar is a four-time Parents Choice Award winner who has written songs for Sesame Street and Weekly Reader; starred in Field Trip, an Emmy Award-winning television show for children; performed at the White House, the Smithsonian, and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts; and has been featured regularly on the Learning Channel. He has won a Special Library Recognition Award for his ability to communicate with and excite children to read through his books, poems, and songs, which include Barry Louis Polisar's a Little Different; Insect Soup; Old Dogs, New Tricks; and Old Enough to Know Better. He lives in Silver Spring, Maryland. David Clark has teamed with Barry on most of his books and is a graduate of the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts. He lives in Luray, Virginia.
- Author(s)Barry Louis Polisar
- PublisherRainbow Morning Music Alternatives
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationSilver Spring
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRainbow Morning Music Alternatives
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight439 g
- Width254 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Clark
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.