Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs a reader, Snipp snapp snute, sa er eventyret ute - Folklore Reader and Critical Thinking Workbook introduces students in middle school or above to different folklore genres, such as folk tales, riddles, ballads and tall tales. One important feature which students explore is folklore motifs or themes. Besides writing about folklore venues, students create their own folklore pieces. As a critical thinking workbook, Snipp snapp snute, sa er eventyret ute uses graphic thinking organizers to teach logic and organization. The organizers help students to see their thoughts on paper so that later they can do written work. In each lesson students learn how to use an organizer to explore a rhetorical or analytical technique, e.g., contrast and comparison, classification, assumption and inference, process, etc., in relation to a folklore reading. Then using the organizer, they write about the folklore selection. The self-contained volume can be used for homestudy, by parents, or in a classroom.
- Author(s)David Garnett
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.