All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe young reader is the artist when Soty the school's famous reading dog goes to the library and learns how to find information there. She learns how books are arranged and where to look to find answers to her questions. A child will enjoy Soty and enjoy being the artist for the story as he learns how to use a library. This series is all about how to be a good student.
- Author BiographyShirley A Kitner-Mainello was an educator for many years - classroom teacher, reading specialist, administrator, and private tutor. She writes books for elementary age children which are fun and instructive at the same time. The Snooty books are a series, each helping the reader learn important concepts.
- Author(s)Shirley A Kitner-Mainello
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.