Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSre No More provides value information on how to help yourself; family members, friends, or roommates stop sring and live longer, healthier and happier. This fourth edition of Sre No More outlines easy-to-understand facts about the causes of sring and the dangers of loud sring. It prescribes preventatives measures, self-help methods, where to get professional help, and the state-of-the-art cutting edge treatments available to stop sring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). This edition introduces Oral Systemic Balance(r) Therapeutic Systems, a new therapeutic approach to treating sring, sleep apnea and a wide variety of other symptoms including TemporoMandibular Joint (TMJ); and many other pain conditions and agitation states. Sre No More features some intriguing real-life accounts given by sleep apnea patients that describe physical and mental suffering, loss of job, sexual and marital problems and near-death situations caused by loud sring and OSA. The author shares his 39 year battle with his own obxious heavy sring and OSA.
- Author(s)James L Mosley
- PublisherInternational Scene Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scene Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.