All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Srey Time is the first picture book and audio track designed specifically to send children to sleep. This means bedtime is longer just a matter of pot-luck. Follow the Srey 3-Step System and you are guaranteed a better chance of a lovely, peaceful, night. Written by neuro-linguistic expert Catherine Pybus and her primary school teacher mum, Meg. Illustrated by award-winning illustrator Petra Brown.1. Read - Read It's Srey Time as your last bedtime story 2. Listen - Put on the audio with (with SleepSound(R) Techlogy) 3. Sleep - Results get better over time - so get started tonight!
- Author BiographyMeg and Catherine Pybus are a mother and daughter team. Catherine was creative director of an advertising agency and is now a full-time writer. Meg is a retired primary school teacher. Both have written books published for adults. Petra Brown is a full-time illustrator who has created illustrations for a variety of books. Her first picture book, If Big Can - I Can, was short-listed for the Booktrust Early Years Award.
- Author(s)Catherine Pybus,Meg Pybus,Petra Brown
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width5 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine230 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.