All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe uneasy friendship between Adams and Hoggs works best when each has a job to do. Neglected by his mother at an early age, Hobbs finds his way into the Adams family and takes his fair share of chores on their Wyoming ranch. And everyone can tell he's a bit odd. As a result, Fremont resigns himself to watching out for Hobbs, whose incence and optimism can surely only come from igrance. During a grueling tour of Korea, however, Adams and Hobbs face unspeakable horrors - and return to teh ranch marked in dangerous ways.
- Author BiographyALYSON HAGY was raised on a farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. She is the author of three collections of short fiction and a novel, Keeneland. She lives and teaches in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Alyson Hagy
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.