Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 2001, Sw Ecology was the first book to integrate the study of sw and ice in the physical, chemical and biological sciences into a multidisciplinary overview of life in, on and under sw. The book opens up a perspective on sw cover as a habitat for organisms under extreme environmental conditions and as a key factor in the ecology of much of the earth's surface. Ackwledged experts in the disciplines that constitute sw science provide an understanding of the interrelationships between sw structure and life. It will form a useful textbook for advanced courses in biology, ecology, geography, environmental science and earth science where an important component is devoted to the study of the cryosphere. It will also be useful as a reference text for graduate students, researchers and professionals at academic institutions and in government and n-governmental agencies with environmental concerns.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note124 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 19 tables
- Weight910 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byD.A. Walker,H. G. Jones,J.W. Pomeroy,R.W. Hoham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.