All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Little Bear wakes up from hibernating, he discovers that the world has been turned into a winter wonderland. He s thrilled to see all the sw! First, he sleds down a hill, and then he shakes some swy branches to make tiny sw storms. There are so many fun adventures for him to have in the sw with friends, but Little Bear realizes he is all alone in the swy world . . . until he gets an idea! Little Bear decides that he will build a friend to play with. He starts by rolling the big shiny swman body. Intrigued, Otter stops by, and Bear invites him to join in building the best swman ever! Soon, Rabbit also offers to help. The new friends work together to build their swman and spend all day playing together. Sw Friends is a charming, simple story of teamwork and friendship. Inside you ll find adorable illustrations with a unique glitter cover that makes the sw sparkle! Join Little Bear as he navigates the winter wonderland with his new friends. Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readerspicture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyM. Christina Butler has written many bestselling books for children, including the Little Hedgehog books One Snowy Night, One Winter s Day, and One Rainy Day. She lives in Driffield, East Yorkshire, England. Tina Macnaughton has illustrated a number of books for young children, including the delightful Snuggle Up, Sleepy Ones and the bestselling Little Hedgehog. She lives in Guildford, Scotland.
- Author(s)M Christina Butler
- PublisherSky Pony Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight411 g
- Illustrator(s)Tina Macnaughton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.