All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy First Reading Book : It is an illustrated first reading series for 3- to 5-year-olds. It is an delightful retelling of a classic fairytale, with bright and imaginative drawings throughout. It includes an interactive spread that encourages young children to read, write and observe. It offers appropriate vocabulary and support for those beginning to learn to read by themselves. It includes other titles such as Cinderella , Goldilocks and the Three Bears , The Three Little Pigs , The Gingerbread Man , Red Riding Hood , The Ugly Duckling , and Puss in Boots . Sw White is driven into the woods by her cruel and jealous stepmother. Though she is looked after by the seven dwarves in their home, the stepmother tricks her with a fatally poisoned apple. A handsome prince awakens her with a kiss and they live happily ever after. This classic story is retold in this enchanting book, which is illustrated throughout with lively drawings. The simple vocabulary and familiar language means that children can follow as you read or try for themselves.
- Author BiographyJanet Brown is an established writer and adapter of children's books. Ken Morton is a popular illustrator.
- Author(s)Janet Brown
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMy First Reading Book
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken Morton
- Interest Age3-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.