All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Sw White's Coffin is an integrated radio and record player that introduced Plexiglas to the domestic interior. Relieve yourself of the excruciating clutter of the world is what it says to you everything you thought was being alive is revealed as a problem which can be solved by good design.' These poems were written in Berlin while Kate Camp held the Creative New Zealand Berlin Residency between September 2011 and October 2012.
- Author BiographyKate Camp is the author of four collections of poetry. The first, Unfamiliar Legends of the Stars, won the NZSA Jessie Mackay Award for Best First Book of Poetry at the 1999 The Montana NZ Book Awards, and the most recent, The Mirror of Simple Annihilated Souls, the New Zealand Post Book Award for Poetry in 2011. She is also an essayist, and the voice of Kate's Klassics, monthly conversations on classic literature with Kim Hill.
- PrizesShortlisted for PANZ Book Design Awards: Best Non-Illustrated Book 2014.
- Author(s)Kate Camp
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.