CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionSwboarding is one of the ultimate extreme sports. It really has limits! Whether you are an experienced boarder or just starting out this book will help you to find out more about the world of swboarding. It is full of spectacular photographs, hints to improve your swboarding skills and invaluable advice -- from choosing gear to learning grabs. 'No limits' is an action-packed series on extreme sports. The stimulating text and photographs will inspire any action sports enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyRob Bowden is a development geographer who has taught international Environment and Development courses at the universities of Sussex and Brighton. He specialises in African issues and has written several children's books about the region. As well as writing, he runs an educational resourcing and consultancy company. He is a keen photographer and some of his images are used in his books. In 1999 his book 'Journey Through Africa' was highly commended by the Geographical Association and he has also been commended for his great contribution to education.
- Author(s)Jed Morgan,Rob Bowden
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNo Limits
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width20 mm
- Height31 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.