All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionLauren's pony, Twilight, turns into a beautiful unicorn when she says the magic words, and together they have some amazing adventures. They really are the best of friends, but now Twilight has a secret that he simply cannot share not even with Lauren because it would mean leaving her forever. Twilight has been chosen by the Elders to return to Arcadia to watch over other young unicorns and help them develop their magic. It's a huge honour, but Twilight can't bear the thought of leaving Lauren. Lauren notices that Twilight is very quiet, and is sure that something is seriously wrong when Twilight's magic powers begin to fail. Finally, after a daring rescue, the Elders decide that Lauren and Twilight make a very special team and that Twilight should stay after all. And Lauren and Twilight promise that they won't keep secrets from each other ever again.
- Author BiographyLinda Chapman lives in Leicestershire with her husband, daughters and three Bernese Mountain dogs, Poppy, Teasel and Bramble. She learnt to ride when she was three and her first pony was a very stubborn Welsh Mountain pony called Swizzle, who she used to imagine was a unicorn but who unfortunately behaved nothing like Twilight! When she is not writing she spends her time training dogs and teaching drama - and of course riding whenever she can.
- Author(s)Linda Chapman
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Secret Unicorn
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date27/08/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.