All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwy is a dog with a difference - an alien canine, with ears where he should have eyes, and eyes in the back of his head. Can a kindly veterinarian make him rmal, even if he has to travel to Pluto to do it? This is a book that makes you laugh just to look at it, and the English translation will turn it into a riot. Swy the Doganaut comes with a fine pedigree in Brazil and will be supported by what is the first appearance in New Zealand by a Brazilian author. Viva Swy!
- Author BiographyDiego Albuquerque is an editor and screenwriter who works in television and film in Rio de Janeiro. He became the world's youngest published author when Branquinho was released in 1982. Felipe Vellozo is an illustrator, cartoonist and designer who has illustrated a number of children's books. Felipe lives and works in Rio de Janeiro. Peter Dowling, the publisher of Libro International, is an experienced translator and fluent speaker of Brazilian Portuguese.
- Author(s)Diego D'Albuquerque
- PublisherOratia Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLibro International
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight128 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Felipe Vellozo,Peter Dowling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.