Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPratchett . . . has a satirist's instinct for the absurd and a cartoonist's eye for the telling detail. Daily Telegraph (London) The purely funniest English writer since Wodehouse. Washington Post Book WorldSam Vimes, watch commander of Ankh-Morpork, is at long last taking a much-needed (and well deserved) vacation. But, of course, this is Discworld(r), where thing goes as planned and before Vimes can even change his cardboard-soled boots for vacationer s slippers, the gruff watch commander soon finds himself enmeshed in a fresh fiasco fraught with magic, cunning, daring, and (for the reader more than for poor Vimes) endless hilarity. Did he really expect time off? As Vimes himself says in Feet of Clay, there s some magical creature called overtime, only one s even seen its footprints. Following the New York Times bestselling Unseen Academichals, Terry Pratchett delivers an enthralling new tale from a place of insuperable adventure: Discworld.Discworld(r) is a registered trademark.
- Author(s)Terry Pratchett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDiscworld Novels (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.