All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSnuggle the Baby is an interactive velty board book that plays like a doll and reads as a gentle how to care for baby manual for kids. From swaddling to shushing, Gillingham has incorporated real tactics for newborn-care, giving the text an authenticity and purpose. Interactivities include tickling, feeding, changing swaddling, rocking and tucking in the baby, all accompanied by tender, instructive narration. Perfect for soon-to-be older siblings or doll-crazy toddlers, this book encourages children to read while they play and practice empathy and care.
- Author BiographySara Gillingham is an award-winning art director and designer. She was the Children's Design Director at Chronicle and taught at U.C. Berkeley and CA College of Arts. She created the In My Nest series for Chronicle and illustrates the Empowerment Series for Abrams Appleseed.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAbrams Appleseed
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Gillingham
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.