All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.97Free postage
- AU $21.24Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSo Audrey is the most coveted of compliments among women who emulate Audrey Hepburn. To her legions of female fans, from teens on up, she is a paragon of class and style. Little black dress? That's So Audrey! Ballet flats? So Audrey! of you! A generous spirit? Well, it doesn't get any more Audrey! than that. Legendary superstar, trendsetter, and humanitarian Audrey Hepburn remains the epitome of style, charm, and humility in the face of enviable beauty for women of all ages. Filled with fashion and beauty advice inspired by Audrey, paired with gorgeous photos, this book imparts 59 little ways to put some Hepburn in your step.
- Author BiographyCindy De La Hoz is a film and fashion buff inspired by the legends of the silver screen. She is author of the books A Touch of Grace: How to Be a Princess the Grace Kelly Way; Lucy at the Movies; Marilyn Monroe: Platinum Fox; and Lana, which Leonard Maltin reviewed as one of the best books about a star I've ever read. Currently at work on a book about Elizabeth Taylor, Cindy lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Cindy De la Hoz
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width159 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.