Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.40Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA masterpiece. . . . It has the completeness, [the] finality, that grips and exalts and convinces. Literary ReviewWidely regarded as the master work of celebrated author and Algonquin Round Table mainstay Edna Ferber who also penned other classics including Show Boat, Giant, Ice Palace, Saratoga Trunk, and CimarronSo Big is a rollicking parama of Chicago's high and low life at the turn of the 20th Century. Following the travails of gambler's daughter Selina Peake DeJong as she struggles to maintain her dignity, her family, and her sanity in the face of monumental challenges, this is the stunning and unforgettable vel to read and to remember by an author who critics of the 1920s and 1930s did t hesitate to call the greatest American woman velist of her day (New York Times). Winner of the 1924 Pulitzer Prize, So Big is a must-read for fans of contemporary velists such Willa Cather (O Pioneers!), Pearl S. Buck (The Good Earth), and Marjorie Rawlings (The Yearling).
- Author(s)Edna Ferber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.