All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFired from her dream job, broken-hearted Smithie goes back home to recover from the shock. Her new job is as dead-end as they come. But her new boss is something entirely different. She's finding that he's so very easy to love. And that's a problem. Don't get vulnerable with a guy. Don't tell him your secrets, your dreams. You do and something always clicks with the guy and he begins to think he'd like to play Prince Charming. But the second it gets real, the second things get hard, he'll hurl the mask at you and run like his life depended on it.
- Author BiographyA recipient of a Glass Woman Prize, J.A. Pak is the author of Romance of the 3 Djinn, Buy Her A Diamond Before It's Too Late, Seal Skin and So Easy To Love. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications, including Atticus Review, Kartika Review, Art/Life, Quarterly West, Split Quarterly and Everyday Genius.
- Author(s)J a Pak
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.