All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNotorious as one of Wall Street's oldest living legends, Roy Neuberger delivers a truthful and interesting account of his extraordinary life. Focusing on his start in the market from seven months before the 1929 crash, up to the 1987 crash, till today, he shares his 93 years of experience as a market sage. Neuberger also paints a wonderful picture of his love of contemporary art and his role in the art world, his donations to museums throughout the country of hundreds of pieces worth tens of millions.
- Author BiographyROY R. NEUBERGER founded the $50 billion money management firm of Neuberger&Berman in 1939. In 1950, he established the Guardian Mutual Fund, one of the first no-load mutual funds. In his 68 years on the Street, he has never had a losing year.
- Author(s)Roy R. Neuberger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/1997
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight558 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.