CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of the extensive Hong Kong Photographers series, this book portrays So Hing-keung's fascinating career as Hong Kong's 'photographer-explorer'. So's major photographic series of the past two decades - Reflections on China, Still Night, This Mortal Coil: Alienated Urban Landscape, South China Portraits and Transformation of Matter - are presented in detail, giving the reader a deep insight to a photographer of unique sensitivity. From his explorations of pre-1997 British colonial rule to the post-1997 Special Administrative Region, from his physical surroundings to his inner psyche, from colour to mochrome, So leads viewers on a visual and spiritual journey. His search for images is also the metaphoric search for a deeper meaning, for identity and existence, experienced by every soul.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hong Kong in 1959, So Hing-keung is one of our era's renowned photographers. Also an educator, he is currently the director of Keung Imaging Workshop and teaches photography at local tertiary institutions. After gaining a BA in photographic design with First Class Honours from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in 1994, So continued his studies in America with the Asian Cultural Council Fellowship for Photographic Studies in 1995. He was also awarded the Hong Kong Arts Development Council Fellowship for Artistic Development in 1998, and the Judges Award, Gold Awards, at the Hong Kong Institute of Professional Photographers Awards in both 1997 and 1999. Over the years, his works have been exhibited in 32 solo and 51 group exhibitions and are collected by museums, universities, galleries and individuals locally and overseas.
- Author(s)Oscar Ho
- PublisherAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- Place of PublicationChai Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.