Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates that the perception of an external threat to the security of Saudi Arabia's national interests is the major factor behind Saudi external alliances. Given its limited national capabilities, the existence of expansionist and revolutionary regimes in the Arabian (Persian) Gulf, and the nature of Middle East politics, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has little choice but to adopt a balance of power policy by building alliances with regional and great powers. Although there exists some studies concerned with the foreign policy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this is the first comprehensive study that analyzes Saudi foreign policy from an alliance behavior perspective.
- Author(s)Abdulrhman A Hussein
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.