All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by Kwame Dawes, one of the founders of the festival and its program director, who has been largely responsible for the list of poets who have read at the festival, this anthology is as much a celebration of 10 years of a remarkable literary event as it is a gesture of love to seek ways to continue to fund and support this festival for the future. All profits from this publication will go toward the running of the festival, which remains free and open to the public.
- Author BiographyKwame Dawes was born in Ghana and raised in Jamaica. He is the author of many books of poetry, fiction, nonfiction, criticism, and drama. His debut novel, She's Gone (Akashic), won the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award. He is Distinguished Poet in Residence at the University of South Carolina where he directs the SC Poetry Initiative. Colin Channer is the founder and artistic director of the Calabash International Literary Festival Trust. He was born in Jamaica, but has lived in the United States since his late teens. Known primarily as a novelist, he is the Newhouse Visiting Professor in Creative Writing at Wellesley College near Boston, Massachusetts.
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.