Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.90Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
- AU $6.00+ AU $3.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- Description'I don't kw what I'm doing here. Well, I do really I have been sent here to learn to talk again. Sent here because my mother can't stand my silent presence at home. Sent here because of my face ' She watches; she dreams. She sees more than they realise. She has worries and fears, hopes and desires. She is troubled; she is angry. Above all, she is lonely. She may be someone you kw. She may be you. In SO MUCH TO TELL YOU she tells her story - with humour and insight, with sensitivity and strength, with painful honesty. You will never forget her.
- Author BiographyJohn Marsden is Australia s most popular writer of young adult fiction. His books have sold more than a million copies worldwide and he has won, or been short-listed for, every major award for young adult literature in Australia, including the Children s Book Council of Australia Book of the Year, the National Children s Book awards and numerous children s choice awards. The gripping war series, which began with TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN, has broken all sales records for young adult fiction and was recently released as a feature film. SO MUCH TO TELL YOU, originally published in 1987, was his first young adult novel.
- Author(s)John Marsden
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1998
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Out-of-print date11/02/2013
- Weight140 g
- Width147 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.