All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSo Near Yet So Far provides an in-depth look at the multiple dimensions of Canada-US relations, particularly since 9/11. Based on almost 200 interviews with policy makers, opinion-shapers, and interest group leaders in both countries, this book considers the interaction of domestic and cross-border politics at several levels, including political-strategic, trade-commercial, cultural-psychological, and institutional-procedural. It will appeal to practitioners, scholars, and citizens of both countries who want a better understanding of how the Canada-US relationship works - and can be made to work more effectively. Balanced and fair, it gets to the core issues without distorting perspectives on either side of the border.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Hale is a professor of political science at the University of Lethbridge.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Hale
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.